B.P.ED Course FORMS Session 2019-2020.
- The Candidate should be under 33 years of age on 01-01-2019.
- The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
- The candidate should be medically fit and must possess a good moral character.
- 4. The Candidate should be Graduate in any stream from a recognized university having minimum 45% Marks in respect of General Category & 40% Marks in respect of reserved category.
- The candidate should have played at least Inter-District, Inter-College, State-Level championship in the games and sports covered SGFI and University Level competitions vide Govt. Order No: 808-JDA of 2008 dated 17-06-2008 as amended from time to time/ till date.
- The sports Category Certificate attached with the application must be verified by the concerned Secretary/President of the Association for Authentication of the certificate.
- The reservation to SC/ST/OBC/RBA category candidates etc shall be applicable as per the Reservation Rules in Vogue.
- Two separate passport size photograph shall be attached with the form.
- The applicants belonging to Kashmir Division can submit their hard copies in the office of Principal Govt.College of Physical Education,Gadoora, Ganderbal and the candidates belonging to Jammu division can submit their hard copies in the office of Directorate of Youth Services and Sports M.A Stadium Jammu. The candidates belonging to Leh and Kargil can submit their hard copies in any one of two as per their convenience on or before 15-07-2019. Thereafter no application shall be entertained. The incomplete application forms shall be rejected out rightly and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this behalf.
- The incomplete Application forms shall be rejected out-rightly and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this behalf.
- Bank draft of Rs 100/- Favoring Principal, Govt College of Physical Education Gadoora Ganderbal by or before 15-07-2019 upto 4:00 pm.
- The Physical Efficiency Test and Viva Voce dates shall be notified Separately
- Click here to Download Application Form for B.P.ED COURSE Session 2019-2020