The college is renowned for its extensive extra-curricular programme. The college sees their extra-curricular programme as an imperative role for the overall development of the students at the college.
The Extra Curricular Programme Provides the Opportunity to.
- Extend the students’ knowledge and understanding in a variety of activities.
- Participating in extracurricular activities enriches Student's life experiences.
- Raise the standards of Physical Education and sport for all our students
- A ‘sport for all’ philosophy – where all students are encouraged to take part.
- Develop the enjoyment of sport and physical activity at our college
- Promote lifelong physical activity as part of a healthy lifestyle
- When given opportunities to learn and excel in an activity, Students build confidence, which in turn benefits them in all aspects of their life including academics, social settings, and more. Research reveals that participation in extracurricular activities, especially sports, leads to higher self-esteem and enhanced status among peers.
- Extracurricular activities requires Students to organize their time so that they can do their activities and succeed in college, while still finding time to eat and rest. Time management is a valuable skill that will serve Students well as they go beyond college life.
- Extracurricular activities are a perfect opportunity to teach Students about making decisions and sticking to a commitment.